Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Seasonal Dressing to the Max

This shoot is from Harper's Bazaar Korea; a feature on "getaway chic".  I would like to look this chic on my getaway, or everyday.  I love the maxi skirt (and dress) right now.  For those of you living in a normal climate with proper seasons, there is a way to adapt the maxi into Fall. 
Frankly I don't even know if that's a fashion trend right now.  I did happen to save my incredible maxi skirts from 1999 that would look incredible with ballet flats and a fitted fisherman's knit sweater for the crispier months (that I will most likely not participate in due to my current latitude). Therefore I will adapt and wear them with leopard print haircalf ballet flats and a wonderfully minimalist grey t-shirt. And maybe a jacket if I am lucky. Til then, enjoy these summer days wherever you are; and prepare for the floating leaves and fun fashion of Fall.
Chic. This makes me want to go on vacation.

No comments: