Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pending Seasons

In New England, where I have spent most of my adult (post collegiate) life, this week has been called "the last official week of summer". Most kids think so too since school kicks off next week.

As I said in my last post, my year really ends and begins with the VPF. Since my summer is unofficially coming to a close this weekend, I thought I would share a few fond photo memories. Enjoy these waning humid days; the crispy air is coming (and my boot collection cannot wait).
Genius.  Need one for next summer. 
A Ferris Bueller sky.  In Ohio while driving south.
The COLOR!  I want to paint something this color immediately.  If only it were scratch-n-sniff paint...
Fresh Strawberry ice cream from Sweetberry Farm in Rhode Island.  By the way, the BEST ice cream I have ever eaten.  It's made by this uber talented British woman named Suzanne.  I swear there is a whole cow in each pint.  It's also $9.95 per pint if that gives you an idea about the process and the ingredients. 
Peonies from Sweetberry Farm.  Perfect, fragrant, grown in a field not in a hot house. 

No comments: