Saturday, February 11, 2012

Outside Stripes

I promise that not every post regarding NYFW will be about stripes.  But since there are some stripes sauntering down catwalks, I will bring them to your attention. 
This time I am showcasing Outdoor Stripes. 
Peter Som FW12
I use the stripe term loosely here. That does not mean that I love this piece any less.  Above the knee fur is the way to roll.
Of course fur coat + sandals = pure luxury.

Rag & Bone FW12
The layers and the cropped jacket are wearable.  Yes, so far we are mere days into Fall Fashion 2012 and most everything looks very RTW (ready to wear).

Rag & Bone FW12
Great look.  Although as stated in a previous post I am not too thrilled with black + red color combo.

Rag & Bone FW12
Flowing, striping, belted...CHIC! 
Could I do this with a broken in Hudson Bay blanket? Bill Cunningham would say YES (check out his video on nytimes.com today regarding the Art World Fashion. I believe that to be his way of saying he is a little bored by this year's catwalks thus far...)

No comments: