Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Weather in the Northeast


The Best Tom & Jerry episode of all time.
"Mice Follies", 1954
1. Jerry and the baby mouse flood and then freeze the kitchen using the freezer cables.
2. Baby mouse uses colored jello in the refridgerator as a colored spotlight for their skating.
3. I wanted to flood and freeze the kitchen, and of course wanted colored jello in the fridge at all times. My mother thought I had a weird affinity for more than one color of jello at a time; really it was the desire to have the possibility of skating under a translucent j-e-l-l-o light in the kitchen.
4. It's raining cats and mice outside, and soon someone is going to open the freezer and Newport is going to resemble Tom & Jerry's kitchen sans colored jello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that episode! Def one of my favorite all-time!