Sunday, August 14, 2011

Imagine. Relax.

I think in images. If you say something to me, my mind immediately builds a little picture of that scenario/idea/item.  This can be a good thing, and a bad thing. It has pushed me to edit the types of things I watch, places I go, and things that I read.  For example I pretty much avoid the "news" for obvious reasons.  It's safe to say I have an active imagination, one that's catalyst is reality turned into my personal conceptions.
For now, this Sunday almost-afternoon, I will share an image to me that is perfection. A perfect blue oxford buttoned on to a beach umbrella - please note the background.  Doesn't it just make you relax looking at it? And doesn't it make you want to wear that blue oxford over your bathing suit? 
Not a terrible way to market an oxford by the way...
Blue oxford on vacation. 

No comments: