Tuesday, March 20, 2012

30% Off The New Sugar Website!

Happy First Day of Spring! 
Is this the time when you are supposed to be able to balance an egg on it's pointy side?  I never got that. 
In honor of the struggling daffodils hemisphere-wide, we are officially launching the Sugar website today with an exclusive 30% off site-wide until April 15!  Spruce up your wardrobe with some Sugar treats! 
Use code: PEEPS2012 for 30% off!  Woohoo! 
Bailey Necklace
This is from our new line, Betwixt by Sugar, that mixes vintage components with natural elements like gemstones, coral, shark's teeth and more.  I am going to toot my own horn here and admit that I LOVE this piece - it's my favorite color afterall!   

Chelsea Necklace
Named for my friend's daughter, who when she was a teenager she was discovering the wonderful world of mixing styles.  She was quite conservative in her dress and getting more subversive each day.  She trotted off to NYU Film for a Master's a few years ago, and something about this design still reminds me of her fashion epiphanies in the early '00s...
(It's a Betwixt by Sugar piece, too. Vintage chain, vintage gold plated safety pins (gorgeous!), and of course fun dyed Howlite spikes).

Sarah Necklace
I love this piece.  It is named for my two Sarahs who both happen to love navy & white stripes (who doesn't, right?) and of course the color pink with some hidden yellow. Perfect for some Spring/Summer action, or simply to help you feel like some Spring/Summer action...

No comments: