Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oscar de la Genius


Maybe I'm the girl who cried "genius"? 
 I feel like I have some apparent favorite designers that I champion each season, and the days in between.  The bottom line is that this kind of creativity and incredible contribution to the planet and civilization must be acknowledged and applauded!  It must because we cannot lose it, we must appreciate what we have, and we must encourage those who have their own vision to manifest.  Therefore, I will not stop, and I will hopefully not be too repetitive; if only because what these men and women (immortals?) are contributing should be extracted and admired. 
And now, Oscar. Spring 2011. A little bit of Pink.
Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011
Please feel free to admire this amazing piece of wardrobing. 
Obvious and beautiful.
I. Love. This. Dress.
 
Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011
Pink perfection in every way.  This is glamour. 


No comments: