Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back to School and HItting the Books

I really like this concept...the question is...what book would you want to carry? 
Considering my current obsession with "time": theory, reality, and perception, I would have to go with Einstein's Theory of Relativity*. 
(*was that sentence a punctuation mess? if so, read on and you'll know why...)
Back to School Treat for Grown-ups

For those of you who know me well, it is no surprise that I am not a fan of fiction.  Especially Jane Eyre.  I had to read that book in 8th grade.  Not a book for a 13 year old.  Much to Mr. Druhot's dismay, I made a neuse from the screen string by the chalkboard and hung the torn book cover of Miss Eyre from it for all to see.  I cannot recall my punishment for that, but I still think it was clever.  So whatever punishment I performed or letter I had to write, it didn't sink in. Ah, the glory days...


No comments: