Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Deer Season

'Tis the season to don your apparel.  Except that this deer sweatshirt (am I right, that is a screenprinted sweatshirt?) is part of the whole kitch fashion rugged fall throwback into the woods ironic to be wearing it to fashion week thing. 
I am not a "hater".  I like this (I could do without it being a "sweatshirt" though).  And I like animals.  As a matter of fact I have recently been donning my deer Cowichan sweater all over SoCal.  Possibly in an effort to feel something like Fall as I understand it. 
I haven't written in a while, and I connected to this streetwear picture. I thought I would share.  Although my recommendation is that you set forth to ferret out a vintage piece of woodsy animalia instead of mucking over to your local Outfitters (if you know what I mean, wink wink nudge nudge).

No comments: