Saturday, February 7, 2009

Learning to Count

Here's a little treat. Click on the link to Sesame Street's Pinball Count fromYouTube. You'll sing it all day...
Now we need itunes to get this tune online. If anyone knows where I can download this stone groove to my ipod, please share.

Also, this blog tells the whole story of the Pinball Number Count, from the composer's notes to the animation. It's such a solid bit of our pop culture, and even now when I count to twelve I cannot help but hum a little.

1,2,3,4!5!,6, 7,8,9,10...11, 12---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad to find another 30something who loves this as much as i did!!

ali introduced me to the site the other day and its great

Unknown said...

i think next up on the tv line up was one of my favs....The Bloodhound Gang!