Sunday, August 31, 2014

2014

It's been a long while since I've written on this blog. Since last year! 
I suppose I need a bit of a verbal creative outlet. So many things have manifested in the last several months, it's time to share! 
After a slight trip up, the jewelry has taken an official hiatus. I've had a few trunk shows recently, sharing the vintage jewelry the most. I'm going to spend the reflective winter months reworking my designs for my jewelry line. 
The biggest change has been publishing Old Beach Journal! If you happen across this blog, check out OBJ www.oldbeachjournal.com. 
Currently I'm working on the fall/winter issue of the magazine and preparing for our main event in Ohio! There's more to share and a little friend has inspired me to write more... 
Til then, sunflowers: 

No comments: