Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Listening

I'm not really someone who goes on and on about what cool, hip music I am listening to...unless it really has made an impact on my mood or productivity. In honor of our season of renewal, I thought I would share some of the music I am really jamming out to in the car and more importantly, in my office while I am creating!

*Click on the name of the artist and it will take you to their youtube video...

The Friendly Fires - (self-titled) - GREAT video and music that sounds like a hip version of good 80s i.e. New Order, Flock of Seagulls, Yaz...(photo above from their Skeleton Boy video).

Does It Offend You Yeah? - You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into - I LOVE this band right now.

Van She - Van She EP - great band with another 80s vibe going on. Only five songs in this one, but worth a listen...

Yo-Yo Ma - Bach: The Cello Suites - who doesn't need a little chill cello in their lives?

Erasure - Jacques Cousteau (the song) off of their Boy EP. It's so relaxing, you feel like a tiny little jellyfish bobbing around in the deep blue...aaahhhhhhh...

No comments: